1. Hello Friend!
Hey, man, good to see you. 嗨,幸会。
Good to see you too, I think. 幸会,大概。
Good afternoon, sir. 下午好,先生。
At ease. 休息。
Good evening, how are you? 晚安,你怎么样?
Hello, Randy. Is he going to be taken care of? 喂,蓝迪,你肯把那家伙整理掉吗?
Sure thing, boss. All in a day's work. 当然,头,这是家常便饭。
Hi, Joe! 嗨,乔!
Hello, Tom, what's happening? 你好,汤姆,如何啦?
Morning, Alice. 早上好,爱丽斯!
Bye! Have a good day. 再见!请慢走!
Bye! 再见啦!
Good morning, dear. 早,亲爱的。
2. This Happy Feeling
Internet is number one! 国际网络真是顶呱呱!
We finally made it. 大家终于做到了!
Well done! Bond, you've done it! 好极了!邦德,干得好!
Yay, a hole in one! 嘿!一杆进洞!(一击必杀?)
Oh well, better luck next time. 算了,下次的运势会更好。
Steady wins the race. 从容就是取得比赛的秘诀。
Chase the nice bone, doggie. 狗兄,去追那可口的骨头啊。(俚语,不需要讲解了吧?)
Tell me, is it a boy? 喂,你是男生吗?
Come on, honey. 过来,亲爱的。
He swept her off her feet. (俗语)他对她可着迷了。
Beautiful! 漂亮!(和漂亮可没关系呦。)
Hey, guy, we're rich. 嘿,伙计,大家发财了!
3. This Happy Feeling
What skill! What luck! What fun! 多有本事!多么走运!多让人开心!
You sucker! 江湖郎中!
You want me to shut him up, guy? 哥们,需不需要我把它办掉?
Best wishes to you both. 祝你们两个无比幸福!
Hurray! 万岁!
I always get my man. 我是不会让他从我的眼皮底下溜走的。(意译)
How did you do it? 你是如何达成它的?
Congratulation! 恭喜!
Bottoms up! 干杯!
We did it. 干的好!
Thanks guys, you won the games for us. 谢谢大伙,能取得比赛,委实是托大伙的福。
I owe it all to you. 全是托你的福。
Good work. 做得非常棒!
Envy. 羡慕。
It's your fault. 全叫你给搞砸了。
No, man. You're the one who blew it. 不,老兄,你才是败事的一个。
4. I'm So Mad at...
What's goes on here? 啥事?(不情愿的语气)
What are you doing talking to my girl friend? 你小子跟我的女性搭讪,居心何在呀?
Uh-oh, here comes my boy friend, he's insanely1 jealous. 噢,我男友过来啦,他可是个大醋坛子呦。
Out, rat! 滚出去,老鼠!
Hey, you break it up! 喂,住手啦!
How! A fight! 哗,打架啦!
Ouch! That hurts. 好痛呦!会受伤哩!
Billy, get off the doggie's tail. 比利,得扰人处且饶人,放他一马吧。
Paint the porch2, fool, or else. 傻瓜,快去漱漱口,不然哪(把你的牙全拔了)。
Cut it out, my name is Fred, not Fool! 你给我住嘴,我的名字是Fred,不是傻瓜!
Love makes the world go round. 爱能感动世界。